Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Booking
- If the booking is made more than six weeks before arrival, a 20% deposit is required at the time of booking, with the balance payable six weeks before arrrival. If the booking is made less than six weeks before arrival, full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Payments can be made by direct bank transfer or via PayPal.
- Andrew Poirrette UK landline, 44 (0) 1260 253287
- Andrew Poirrette mobile 44 (0)
- Unless otherwise specified on your booking, the apartment is available after 3pm day of arrival. It must be vacated by 10am day of departure.
- On arrival, a 150 euro fully refundable security deposit will be required to cover breakages/damage during your stay.
- The flat includes towels, bedding/sheets for all beds and spare bedding for the sofa bed. There will be fresh milk, sugar and tea/coffee in the flat on arrival.
During the Stay
- Guests are responsible for all damage and breakages during the course of their stay.
- No skis/snowboards/boots allowed within the flat (there is an area for skis inside the front door).
- No smoking allowed within the flat (Note: Italy is also smoke-free in public buildings)
- The flat should be left tidy and in good condition. All garbage should be placed in the bins outside the front door. If the apartment is not left tidy, an additional charge for cleaning time will be deducted from the 150 euro security deposit paid.
- The 150 euro deposit will be refunded on return of the keys and check of the flat.
- Any damages or breakages to the apartment and its contents over the 150 euro security deposit will be payable within 21 days of departure from the apartment.